Welcome to EyeCandy4us Forums!
Information You Provide
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information, goals and rewards. The information we collect is different depending on if you are an account holder, become a patron by supporting a creator, or become a creator by creating your own EyeCandy4us Forum. Creator's are by invite or special requests only!
To create an account on EyeCandy4us Forums you have to provide your:
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (no one under 18 allowed!)
You also have the option to add more information to your profile, such as your phone number and if you wish to accept messages from other users which we store along with any comments or messages you submit through EyeCandy4us.
We collect and process information about the creators or moderators you support, the level at which you support them, what rewards you receive and how often you support them.
As a patron, if you select a reward tier with a physical reward, then you have to provide your shipping information so the creator can ship you the reward.
A creator is someone who creates an EyeCandy4us Forum website requesting financial support from patrons. To become a creator, you must first be a registered user of the main forum and submit a message to the EyeCandy4us SexyWivesForum Admin that describes what you would be creating, any rewards (visible on profile as badges) you would be offering and any financial goals you have. We collect and process this information along with any additional information you add for consideration. If accepted you will be notified through the forum with instructions on how to begin and to receive payments you have to create an account with the payment processor: PayPal. You must also provide us with additional information for tax purposes. Depending on your location you have to fill out a form with some combination of your:
- Legal name
- Social security number or employer identification number
- Country of citizenship
- Foreign tax identification number
- Date of birth
Information We Collect
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics provider. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access EyeCandy4us Forums, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your IP address.
Do Not Track
Our service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means our third party analytics providers may associate your usage on EyeCandy4us with your usage on other sites.
We may use third-party advertising cookies to present you with opportunities while on EyeCandy4us and the EyeCandy4us Forums. We may also use re-targeting cookies to present you with EyeCandy4us advertising on other websites.
While we try to keep this list up to date, we often experiment with new third party analytics providers, and this list may not be exhaustive.
How We Use Your Information
We never sell your information to anyone. We use your information to:
- provide EyeCandy4us and its Forums to you.
- allow you to sign in to your account.
- allow you to support creators (moderators) through EyeCandy4us Forums Platform.
- allow you to accept donations and payments as a forum creator (moderator).
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by the forums email preferences.
- reply to your questions.
- understand how you use the service and market EyeCandy4us and its Forums to you, including suggesting creators (moderators) you may be interested in supporting.
- create better tools for creators (moderators) to serve patrons (members).
- conduct research and development to improve EyeCandy4us and its Forums to develop future products that our users may be interested in by analyzing how you use it.
- prevent fraud and abuse on EyeCandy4us.
Information Shared with Creators (Moderators)
If you are a patron, the following information is shared with the creators you support:
- Your email address and other profile information.
- Any messages you send them through EyeCandy4us.
- Your address if you have signed up for a reward that requires shipping or other related rewards.
- All information about your pledge, including amount and start date.
- Some information about how you use EyeCandy4us and its Forums. This is aggregated or anonymized so that it cannot be linked back to any individual user.
Information Shared with Third Parties
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances:
- With your permission, with creators (moderators) or services used by creators (moderators) to deliver content and rewards.
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to personal information to perform their services and are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), to protect the security or integrity of EyeCandy4us and/or Eyecandy4yus Forums, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of EyeCandy4us its Forums, its employees, users, or others. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Information Shared with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible:
- Your profile, and your badges if you request us to add that information.
- By default the creators (moderators) you support maybe publicly displayed. If you flag your request as private, we will not display the moderators you support.
- Any posts or comments you make on a creator's (moderator’s) forum that is not set to private ('Creators and me').
- We may share aggregated or anonymized usage data in forum posts, press releases, or in other ways to share information about EyeCandy4us’s usage. Aggregated or anonymized data cannot be linked back to any individual EyeCandy4us user.
You can modify or delete certain information associated with your account on the settings pages.
You can remove your public facing information by emailing email@example.com to have your account disabled and removed from public view. When we disable an account we remove your password information and profile image from the database, but if you wish to delete any other information permanently you should change it prior to disabling the account.
Even if an account is disabled, all information may be retained by our analytics providers on their own servers.
You can change which emails you receive through your email settings. While this removes most emails, some service related emails are still sent.
European Union Data Transfer
Transfer of Data to the United States
You also recognize that the processing of your personal data in the United States might not provide for an equal level of data protection as is granted in countries within the European Union.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it. Full credit card numbers are never accessed by our system, and the most sensitive data we store, such as tax forms, are encrypted to keep them secure.
To further protect your information we suggest using a strong and unique password for your EyeCandy4us Forums account. We also offer two-factor authentication as an additional security measure.
EyeCandy4us is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 and in some places 21, and they may not create an account or otherwise use EyeCandy4us.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use EyeCandy4us after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective December 1st, 2017. Last updated on January 12th, 2018